Friday, March 5, 2010

House Pictures

It's our first week in the house and I'm already getting the itch to start all the stuff I've planned out for the interior.  It's so hard to keep grounded because I want to do everything at once, which of course can't happen due to the fact that you have to save money in order to spend it :-/  Here are a few pictures I took of a couple rooms as is -  I was so excited the first night that I had to set some furniture up in order to call it "our home"... and... yeah, because it's all I can think about.

Den area with our love seat, wood cane char that the owner left us (because I asked for it), and my lamp!


Looking from the den into the master bedroom --- love the French doors, they had me from hello!


Living room looking into the den.

As for the other rooms, they aren't much to look at yet but I'll post more pics once we get all the boxes put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment